Hi Michael

Here's the server log i created just now. That's what logs the server,
when i try to start the different functions of smart mix from my web
browser 17184

And this is the protocol of the LMS-startup session:
17185

I hope that is what you asked for;-)

Regards Christian

I'm using LMS 7.7.3-040 from Synology on Synology NAS 214play with intel
atom processor - if that is of any use.

mherger wrote:
> Christian,
>
> could you please provide the full server.log file? There are references
> in the error which might point to some data logged further up the file.
>
> Thanks!
>
> Michael
>

> > Am 18.01.2015 um 20:25 schrieb christian.flueckiger
> <christian.flueckiger.6qxj1c (AT) no-mx (DOT) forums.slimdevices.com>:
> >

> > hi all
> >
> > i can't play anything from the smart mix app. blender is working
> fine,
> > and from there i can create mixes and play them. but from the smart
> mix
> > app: nothing. also i find it very odd that if i play for example
> > "classic rock" mix from blender, i can afterwards play it as well
> from
> > the smart mix app. the same goes with any other previously created
> > mixes.
> > if i try to create a mix from "recommended music", a stream witout
> any
> > information starts and i can't hear any music. and when i try to
> create
> > a playlist based on the actual song, the app says that the mix is
> > playing, but nothing happens. any suggestions what i can do about
> that
> > are very welcome.
> >
> > here is my server log file. it has an error, but i don't know what to
> do
> > about:
> > 17179
> >

> > +-------------------------------------------------------------------+
> > |Filename: server-log.txt                                           |
> > |Download:
> http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=17179|

> > christian.flueckiger's Profile:
> http://forums.slimdevices.com/member.php?userid=63888
> > View this thread:
> http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=97668

|Filename: server-log_neu_150119_startup.txt                        |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=17185|