PasTim wrote:
> Try adding the pcm codec.  The Soundbridge is said to support wav
> format, and squeeze2upnp will add the necessary data to send pcm as
> wav.
>
> As to ports, I suggest you first turn off your firewall briefly, at
> least for that renderer, and see if it works.
>
> When I last set my system up to support UPnP Control Points more
> generally I added more ports that I probably need, both UDP and TCP,
> including 9000,9790,9791, and 30000-60000 (some ports seem to get
> dynamically allocated).
>
> philippe_44 - it would be a good idea to add required port numbers to
> the user guide if possible.

I think UDP 1900 need to be opened (generic uPnP requirement). After
that, sq2u opens a socket with each players and with LMS, so the OS must
allow him to do that. What happens, from time to time for WIndows users,
is that the 1st time sq2u is launched, there is prompt to allow it to
access "internet" connection. If you say no, then uPnP detection will
work but streaming to players will not

LMS 7.7.2 - 5 radio, 3 Boom, 4 Duet, 1 Touch, 1 SB2. Sonos 2xPLAY:1,
PLAY:3, PLAY:5, Marantz NR1603, JBL OnBeat, XBMC, Foobar2000, XBoxOne
(sort of)