Owen Smith wrote:
> Yes but you've not made it clear on the BBC site that Michael works for
> Logitech on the Squeezebox software. His email address at
> slimdevices.com provides no clue for someone that doesn't know the
> history of the companies, which Jim Simmons probably doesn't.

Actually I didn't know what Michael does, or who he works for, but he
was asking for help to get connected with Jim Simmons, and he sounded
like someone who might be able to help get this sorted out. Not sure why
he couldn't post on the BBC site himself, but perhaps that's because
he's in Switzerland?

Feel free to add more information for Jim.

David.