PasTim wrote:
>   Does anyone know if these streams are being stopped now or not?

A number of us have been hammering away at the BBC, both through the BBC
Blog and direct contact with Andrew Scott and his gang, for weeks now.
Throughout, they have steadfastly refused to answer straight questions
about all this by using obfuscation, ambiguous double-speak or just
avoiding the issue. Their attitude is beyond belief! Although I am sure
that the squeezebox community will find a way around all these problems,
I believe we owe it to countless, less technically able folk who, for no
fault of their own, are completely at sea with all this, and probably
thinking "silly me what have I done wrong?". Someone at the BBC should
be held accountable for wasting the time, money and energy of many, many
licence payers, not to mention folk worldwide for whom the BBC is
supposed to represent the best of this country. I urge everyone to keep
the pressure on at the highest possible level - all email addresses of
senior BBC staff available through Google.