I've done all the modifications as suggested by the Legend that is bpa
to my LMS and now my Squeezebox Classics play BBS streams again, saving
them from use by my wide as a paperweight ;-)

However I can't get the cricket commentary as the 'rights notice'
message plays over and over. It shouldn't be a geo-location issue as my
proxy server allows me to access UK TV streams happily (shhh) from
outside of the UK.

I'm able to listen to the cricket stream on my desktop, but not via the
LMS BBC inlayer. I assume that the new menu.opml has a non-uk url for
the 5live. Can someone point me at the UK stream url?

many thanks to Bpa again!