Thank you! iPlayer is back on Ubuntu, and my good lady can get back to
her Archers listening :confused:

Just one thing, (and not your fault) I was not able to download the
RTMP-BBCXMLParser.pm via my PC's web browser due to it failing the virus
scan. Instead I copied the link address from the forum message and used
wget from within the PuTTY window.

This downloads a file called attachment.php?attachmentid=17591 which can
then be renamed to BBCXMLParser.pm

On my system (your locations, users and groups will probably vary):

Code:

  $ cd /var/lib/squeezeboxserver/cache/InstalledPlugins/Plugins/BBCiPlayer
  $ ls -alt
  $ mv BBCXMLParser.pm BBCXMLParser.pm.old
  $ wget
http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=17591&d=1426097915
  $ mv attachment.php?attachmentid=17591 BBCXMLParser.pm
  $ chown squeezeboxserver BBCXMLParser.pm
  $ chgrp nogroup BBCXMLParser.pm
  $  rm ../../../cache.db