Hi all,
Squeezelite is not working well now on my linux distro. It used to work
very well.
Sometimes it works, but most often not, specially with usb dacs. I have
an audioengine W1 for wireless play and a small usb sound card.  I've
got a sound but it's mostly scratches.
When I go to Pulse audio  volume control play tab , the volume display
flashes continually and I  can't set it.
It's exactly the same problem with Squeezelite and squeezeslave.
The strange thing is that on the same computer, I've got no problems
with other music players : VLC or clementine work perflectly.

Any ideas ?

-PS : I also posted -about my problem --on linux/unix, -sorry- -for
this-

LMS 7.9.0 - 1408216432 on Linux Mageia 4
1 SB3, 1 radio, 1 touch
Plugins : Trackstat, IR Blaster, Smartmix, MusicIP, ...