castalla wrote:
> There isn't one!   You might get away with installing the iplayer plugin
> update ....
>
> Add this to Additional Repositories in Settings - Plugins - then restart
> LMS
>
> http://triodeplugins.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/testrepo.xml
>
> ... at your own risk!

Thank you.  I took the plunge and it works a treat.  339kbps CBR, aac on
all channels bar the World Service.  And I get the station artwork
(which I never did before).

It is surprising how much I missed the iPlayer & iPlayer Extras.

For the record, the performance of iPlayer Extras is very uncertain.
Some programmes start within about 1-2 seconds of clicking on the link,
others show the artwork and the programme, change the play symbol to
pause, start the playback timer (which runs for about 3 secs) then the
timer stops and the pause button changes to play.  If anyone wants to
check it an example is Radio 4 A-Z>J Programmes>Just a Minute>Series 71.
Episodes 2 & 3 play, episodes 4-7 do not.  This is repeated elsewhere.

Thank you very much for the fix.

Mini-ITX (Intel ATom series Celeron 230 processor) running ClearOS 6.3 &
LMS.  Boot from 16Gb Compact Flash, 1Gb RAM.
Squeezebox Classic
Squeezebox Duet
Squeezebox Radio