flysurfer wrote:
> Timezone settings: some settings like "GB-Eire" that point to an other
> timezone (in that case "Europe/London") are set but not displayed
> correctly in the webinterface. I corrected this and it will be released
> within this week in an update.

Hi Flyurfer, well that answers one of my questions...:D

I'm using the squeezeplug/Max2play NOOB distro, with a Pi2 & IQaudio
pi-DAC+, my intention is to use it as Squeezelite player, as I have an
LMS server and 4 SB clients in the house already.

Booting up with the LAN works well enough, and my LMS can see the
max2play device, however I'm having trouble implementing my WiFi
adaptor, I'm using an edimax ew-7811un, and am also using a 2A supply. I
noticed a few reviews of the Edimax stating that it worked with the Pi
as long as there is enough power from the supply.

When I scan in WiFi settings the results are unpredictable, my router is
a SKY Sagem (older model), sometimes it appears in the drop down, other
times not. When I manually enter the ID and PW, occasionally I get a
connected message...but upon reboot without the LAN cable nothing.

My guess is it's a driver issue for the edimax, is there any way of
introducing the driver via the Max2play interface, as I have the .tz

Cheers Will