Hi,

On Wed, 29 Apr 2015 16:51:55 +0000, ad6922 wrote:

> stopped LMS under SSOTS
> double clicked under file station on the spotifyd64 en spotifyd file (in
> 2 separate actions).
> Assumed I would see something under server log of SSOTS, but did not see
> anything.

Have you ssh access to your nas? You should run the binary in a terminal if
possible...

Or you copy the file to the same location, where the plugin stores the file
(please copy the original file before) and you try to use the file directly
with LMS? Then you should get a log message..., hopefully not the same as with
the file you use at the moment :-).

Ciao,

  Schöpp