findechris wrote:
> If is there still somebody interested in a Mixcloud plugin, i created
> one frome the Soundcloud Plugin. It is still in Alpha stage and i just
> tested it with the SqueezeServer 7.9 and the squeezelite player and the
> squeezebox Radio.
> I really like the Squeezebox Server but i really dislike perl and the
> poor documentation of the logitech squeezebox Server!!!
> You can find the plugin here github.com/findechris/lms_mixcloud
> Have fun.

I tried it and it works... mostly.

There are a few strange things I am observing.  I would appreciate if
you could investigate.

1.  Today the new MixCloud folder under Plugins just disappeared.  I was
listening last night, so I know it was installed.  Nothing happened
except a system reboot.  My preferences were still there.  I reinstalled
the plugin folder and it started working again.
2.  Some MixCloud uploads are not playing.  It appears to be items
further down on the Cloudcasts list.  Here are some that I am following,
where I cam play the ones at the top but not toward the bottom of the
list.  I tried changing your streamformat setting and there was no
change.  Could you follow these and check them out?
https://www.mixcloud.com/starstreams/
https://www.mixcloud.com/thebluebus/

Logitech Media Server Version: 7.7.5 - 1416570306 @ Thu Nov 27 07:38:09
CUT 2014
HTTP Port: 9000
OS: Windows 7 - EN - cp1252
Platform: 8664
Perl Version: 5.14.1 - MSWin32-x86-multi-thread
Database Version: DBD::SQLite 1.34_01 (sqlite 3.7.7.1)

Thank you for the plugin.

'LastFM' (http://www.last.fm/user/waynefullerton/)