Hi,

On Sun, 3 May 2015 16:41:36 +0000, reesesys wrote:

> NAS: Synology DS413 (CPU: FREESCALE QorIQ P1022 - Linux 2.6.32.12 ppc)
> LMS: 7.7.3-042
> Players: Duet and Radio
>
> Spotify with the Triode plugin seemed like the best solution, however
> spotifyd will not run.

I think there is no version of spotifyd for you cpu architecture. The file
command on the spotify binary for the Mac tells the following:

spotifyd: Mach-O universal binary with 2 architectures
spotifyd (for architecture x86_64):     Mach-O 64-bit executable x86_64
spotifyd (for architecture i386):       Mach-O executable i386

> Since this device is ppc and not arm or i386 I'm thinking this is the
> end of the road.  Am I right?

Yes, if there are really no PPC binaries for the plugin...

But there is also the official spotify plugin from Logitech. It is not that
comfortable like the plugin from Triode, but maybe it works with your
hardware...

Ciao,

  Schöpp