simonk wrote:
> Thanks should be going to you for writing the app it in the first place!
> I'm happy to help by testing further in any way I can :-)
>
> Thanks
> Simon

I think I have an idea of what's happening in your case - yet another
UPnP behavior, it seems. First, have you tried "yes" on the option
"Player handles next track" ?

[details]: some players have a gapless feature where there are capable
of memorizing 2 URI to play: the current and next. They automatically
move to the next one when the have finished playing the current, and
then current becomes next. It is up to the controler to keep feeding the
next URI when it detects the change. My app works like that:

- the app monitors the current URI of the player every 0.5 second and
when it detects the change, it sends next URI information, according to
what LMS has requested - and so on (hence no audio gap, normally)
- for players that are not capable of storing a next URI, the app waits
to detect that playback of current URI has stopped and then it sends a
"nudge" to the player, sending a new current URI (hence the audio gap)

Now, all these details appart, what happens with your player is that
there is (toward then end) a track change (with a strange URI) detected
although I've never sent any "next URI" information (you have disabled
it). As a result, the app is confused. I've done a patch to try this
hypothesis
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/26754471/squeezecenter/special/squeeze2upnp-win.exe

LMS 7.7.2 - 5 radio, 3 Boom, 4 Duet, 1 Touch, 1 SB2. Sonos 2xPLAY:1,
PLAY:3, PLAY:5, Marantz NR1603, JBL OnBeat, XBMC, Foobar2000, XBoxOne
(sort of)