bpa wrote:
> Just did a test.
>
> Assuming the test m3u8 streams play OK on your system.
>
> The problem is the URL uses a non standard MIME type "audio/mepgurl".
> YOu need to stop LMS, edit the PlayHLS plugin file custom-types.conf and
> add the text in red - don't forget the separating comma and then restart
> LMS.

Code:
--------------------
  >   > hls    m3u8
application/vnd.apple.mpegurl,application/x-mpegurl,audio/x-mpegurl
                 audio

Cant find the HLSplugin neither the custom-types.conf on my system.
Searched the following:
Plugins folder  /Users/<username>/Library/Application
Support/Squeezebox/plugin
Plugins Prefs   /Users/<username>/Library/Application
Support/Squeezebox/Plugins

Where is the file located ?