I'm looking for a good recipe to use for a kids mix.
I also feel like the preset classic rock recipe is a bit, not mainstream
enough. Does anyone have another classic rock recipe they use?
The other thing I was going to ask is how to make a good grunge recipe.

Are you familiar with the Blender? You can go to the Settings page, click one of the existing recipes, then The Blender would open with that recipe, from where you could go. Eg. the "Classic Rock" item is rather simple, mixing based on a few style names. The Blender might give you more ideas what kind of styles and genres etc. are available.

Recipe sharing is another item which has been on my bucket list for a long time...

--

Michael