bpa wrote:
> The log had two sorts of errors which triggered the rebuffering
>
> 1. Timeout - this timeout is controlled by WebUI
> Settings/Advanced/Network/Radio Station Timeout  - if it is 3 or less
> can you try increasings it to say 10.
> 2. Failure to connect but there are Radiovis error functionality around
> the same time - can you disable Radiovis in Plugin settings to if
> problem is related in some way.

The Radio Station Timeout is already set to 15 which I guess is long
enough from what you say. This must be the default as I don't think I
ever changed it. There is also a "Radio Station Buffer Seconds" which is
set to 3. I'll change this to 15, which I suspect will just mask the
problem, to some extent at least.

I can't find a Radiovis plugin in Settings\PlugIns, although I searched
my hard drive and found a file ...\Plugins\BBCiPlayer\RadioVis.pm, so it
would appear to be part of the BBC iPlayer plugin itself. The only other
plugins that may be of interest are all Logitech ones .. Radio v1.0,
RadioIO v1.0, TuneIn Radio v2.0, but I suspect that they aren't
relevant.