wt0 wrote:
> You can find it in the context menu of a song.  For track listings in
> the library, long press the '+' button.  For the Current Playlist, press
> the menu button.  For Now Playing, tap the header.

Thanks for the reply.

Ya know, that's where I thought it was.  For whatever reason it's
missing from all three of those places.  My Squeeze Ctrl is up-to-date,
though I think I installed a new version of LMS 7.9...yeah, went from
7.9.0-1411770352 to 7.9.0-1435222036.  Strange, because when I look in
Squeeze Ctrl-->Settings-->Advanced...etc.-->Plugin modules, I do see
Song Info and Song Lyrics there.  Also, it's working fine in iPeng
(Classic, I don't have 8).  Even stranger, or maybe not, I can't find
Lyrics in Orange Squeeze anymore either.  My next step is to try another
7.9 beta, hopefully this weekend

I want NBC's *-Ed-* on DVD/Blu-ray!