mikk64 wrote:

> Anyway, it did that "random jump" also with album that i've never listen
> yet...that's the strange part of this behaviour...
> I've installed the last one (1.1.12) and also "disable shuffle" plugin,
> as you say, (1.0.1)...for the last one, i left the checks where they
> were...is it right?

It works fine with "disable shuffle". I also use them both constantly
together.
I am pretty sure that the plugin only "jumps" when you play an album
that has a bookmark. So it could (see below) also be related to your
"Threshold"=0 setting (because this sets the bookmark immediatly after
you start playing an album).

Please first set Threshold=15 and Precision=2

If you then think that there is no bookmark for an album but you still
see the "jump", please do the following:
1) Make a mental note of the album
2) Pause the album *immediatly * (i. e. in the first 15 seconds) after
it starts playing
3) Look through the bookmark list in the plugins menu

If you can't find a bookmark for this album there, then this is a "real"
bug. Please post again and i will tell you what to do next (I would need
some debugging info).

mikk64 wrote:
> I left this one to zero...maybe is it better to change it?

Thanks, that did put me on the right track. I can reproduce this error
when i set the "Threshold" value to zero.
The threshold value should have at least twice the value of "Precision".
I would recommend something like 2 for precision and at least 15 for
threshold.

If you don't want to listen for this 15s until a bookmark is created,
you can also use the "Prebook" feature of the plugin (i now updated the
text in the first post of this thread to reflect the new features. See
there to see how to "prebook" a bookmark).

I will provide an autocorrection for these values in the next version
(And correct the stupid spelling error of "threshold" ;)).

Also i do think now that an additional "Listen later" function is a good
idea, especially if i manage to implement bookmarks for remote albums.
Since this won't be to complicated i will implement this feature already
in the next version. Due to lack of time this will need another week or
so.