phred wrote:
> Okay, that's a start.  I did indeed have one team in each of MLB, NFL,
> NBA, and NHL.  I removed all but MLB and will keep an eye on the temp
> today to see what happens.  Is this a known problem?  I looked over the
> past few pages of the forum topic and didn't see any reference to it.

Yes it is a known problem first identified back in March or April when
ESPN.com changed their website.  I created a fix for MLB scores using a
JSON data source in April and @tcutting incorporated it into his Weather
Underground version of SDT.

I have a fix for NFL working on my system using a JSON data source, but
want to test it this weekend once the regular season games start before
posting it.

I have also found a JSON data source for for College Football (CFB), but
it will likely be a few weeks before I will have time to work on
incorporating it into SDT.  I'll research solutions for NBA and NHL
after that since there is a little time before the start of their
seasons.   If someone else wants to take a crack at getting CFB working
before then PM me and I'll pass on details for the JSON data.

phred wrote:
> Removing three of the four leagues (keeping MLB) seems to have solved
> the problem.  The temperature is now updating on its own.  I no longer
> need to turn the device off and on to get the temperature to change.
> Thanks for the help!

You are welcome.