Thanks for this useful function first.

On my devices, SDT is only working as an item of the Extra menu. I got
WU dev code and information shown as accurate, but I got no screensaver
display at all except time and date.
LMS devices settings are configured with WU macro like %E: %H and %J...
I did search in this thread but could not fine any relevant information
for setting the screensaver options. Of course I try many combinations
on the device settings to get it works (Srttings->Display
->Screensaver->... have no STD item !), but could not display anything
more than date and time when the device is off for exemple.

Maybe a missing plugin or a bug with LMS Repack v.7.9 beta:
http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?103636-Test-Repo-for-LMS-7-9-0-on-Synology-DSM-5-*

I'm looking for this kind of display when my Touch is off :
http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?14327-Announce-SuperDateTime-Current-Date-Temperature-and-or-Baseball-Screensaver&p=800545&viewfull=1#post800545

Thanks for you help

1 Touch, 2 radios, Squeezeplay
Synology DS213 w/ LMS 7.9.0 062 Beta