Madoma73 wrote:
> Hello,
> I have a very weird issue....
> I use LMS ( v7.9 on a synology ) which is connected to two squeezebox
> touch.
> I'm able through the LMS interface to make youtube queries and play the
> music I choose.
> When I make the same query on the squeezebox touch, I have same results
> but when I select a music to play, it will play a totaly different
> music.
>
> Does anybody already seen that, have a way to solve it ?
>
> Thanks in advance.

Had the same issue on LMS 7.9 and on my setup changing the 'Defeat
destructive Touch-To-Play' (per player) setting to 'Do not defeat' fixed
it....(will mean though that you won't be prompted to play when you
select a track or stream it will just play). It's on the settings>player
page in the web ui....drove me mad for ages ;)