DJanGo wrote:

> Last change on this file was 403, checked in by stuarth, 7 years ago
>
> hmmmmmmm

I don't quiet follow you, but if you are referring to commits to the
AutoRescan code; See:
https://github.com/hickinbottoms/AutoRescan/commits/master, there were
commits 2 years ago to include LMS 7.9 support. (I am aware it was still
a long time ago, but not 7 years!!)

DJanGo wrote:

> Not for me - just think i add one Audiobook (up to 11 CDs) into my lib -
> even with GB Ethernet that needs some time and in the middle of that
> action a rescan thinks he does me a favour?

The plugin allows for a custom delay between action being seen by
inotify and a scan being begun so you could avoid this issue.
Secondly if a file is in the middle of being copied as a scan starts,
the scan will be re-ran again after the file copy has completed.

(see below for explaination from plugin config page)

19761

As always, any further help is appreciated!!

|Filename: Capture.PNG                                              |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=19761|