On Di, Feb 16, 2016 at 10:34:03 +0100, Michael Herger wrote:
>>> I'm afraid I still can't get this working with Squeezepad or Ipeng.
>>
>> I get the same results with Logitech Media Server Version 7.7.5

I also have discovered strange problems with iPeng this evening. The
app can't find the server any more... In the LMS interface all is fine.

>Anything in server.log?

Unfortunatly not, but maybe when debuging is enabled. Can you tell for
what log target I should enable debuging to get more infos?

I don't even know, if the problem is server, plugin or iPeng related...
I did update LMS to the current nightly build of 7.9 and switched from
Triodes to the new spotifyhandler pluging today. Everything seems to
workfine, but iPeng does not find the server any more, even if I
configure the server by hand in the iPeng settings.

Cheers,

  Schöpp