Hi,

after the update to the newest nightly build of LMS 7.9 and the switch
from Triodes spotify plugin to Michael's new Spotify handler, iPeng does
notfind my LMS any more. Even if I specify the server by hand in the
iPeng settings, no players are detected and no connection to the server
is established. I can telnet to port 9000 of the server and LMS is
responding also the URL I configured for the server in iPeng is fine:

http://192.168.1.2:9000

In the webinterface of LMS everything is OK, players are shown, music
can be played, e.g.

I'm not sure if the problem is sitting in front of the computer or is
LMS and / or iPeng related, so any idea / help is higly apriciated :-)!

Cheers and thanks,

  Schöpp