I don't know if this helps, but in the attached file is a screen shot of
what I am seeing from Radio 4 FM. It's a bit more than basic text.
The shot is from the standard web interface of Logitech Media Server,
running on my Vortexbox. Details of my iPlayer installation, following
the first post in this thread, are higher up.

|Filename: Capture.JPG                                              |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=20202|

Digital: Squeezebox Duet Receiver - Yamaha RX-V2700 and Jamo speakers
Analogue: Speakercraft MZC-66 for whole house system
Logitech Music Server: 7.9 running on VortexBox 2.3 (built on an elderly
Dell PC)
Library: External USB drive
Ethernet: Squeezebox Receiver
Wifi: Duet controller