Hi Michael,

Thank you for the review!

mherger wrote:

> - in LMS 7.9 you no longer can disable the Extension Downloader plugin.
> It's not even listed any more.

I've added this to the tutorial.

mherger wrote:

> - on mysb.com, after you've entered your credentials, you have to follow
>
> an authentication link to Spotify, too. This part is missing from your
> description, but is vital in order to be able to use the official
> Spotify implementation.

I forgot about this step, added it now too.

mherger wrote:

> - Oh, and a third comment, if you allow: there's an update available for
>
> your LMS. Install it :-).

Yeah.. I know, but the message is incorrect. I am running version 7.8.0,
but it still mentions that there is an update available.
It's running on a QNAP nas, and originally LMS had an older version. I
then installed version 7.8.0 through a QPKG package (a kind of beta
package system from QNAP).
Which worked fine, but it's now displaying the "upgrade" message. I
still have to figure out how to install version 7.9 on my NAS.

mherger wrote:

> You mention an issue with Search in Squeezer. Is this limited to
> Squeezer?

I've just tested it with "Squeeze Controller" and there the search
function does work. So, yes, it appears to be a Squeezer issue.
Which is a pity, because it is my favorite squeezebox controller app.

Greetings,
Gerrelt.