Just set up my raspberry Pi2 with LMS and connecting to my Synology
Server using nfs. Works great sofar. Scanning speed (cable) is the same
as with my LMS instance on the Synology nas, may be a bit faster. Great
job.

Two questions:
1. I have some problems lately with LmsUpdate and UTF-8. I see that
UTF-8 isn't supported on PicorePlayer: Operating system: piCore - EN -
iso-8859-1. Is there a reason for not supporting UTF-8?
2. In LMS there is update function, should we use that one or only the
one in Picoreplayer?

Greetings,

Martin

-Synology nas DS115 - ('LmsUpdate'
(http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?103636-Test-Repo-for-LMS-7-9-0-on-Synology-DSM-5-*&p=817970&viewfull=1#post817970))
-Raspberry PI2 (Max2Play), HifiBerry DAC+ (LMS/Squeezelite/Kodi)-
Cambridge Azur 840A - PMC GB1i
-2x Radio
-Laptop - openSUSE Tumbleweed - Squeezelite