As many of you might have noticed Google finall pulled the plug on their code hosting sites. This means that many 3rd party plugins are no longer available to the Squeezebox users.

For many the most painful loss will be Triode's collection of excellent exentions for LMS as well as players. I therefore decided to provide access to his download files through my web server (triodeplugins.herger.net).

I'm not sure whether this will work transparently or whether you'll be prompted to update etc. But I'll give it a try anyway.

Please note that I do NOT plan to do any maintenance work or support for these plugins. I only provide the web space to guarantee access to the plugins and applets.

--

Michael