Wirrunna wrote:
> So that's what you've been up to.
>
> Most of my music is in FLAC, so the workflow I use to  get music to my
> Android phone has been build a mix in MIP, drag to Foobar, convert to
> MP3 and then copy the MP3 to the SD card on my phone using ES File
> Explorer, play using Media Monkey for Android.
>
> A challenge - convert lossless to MP3 on the way through !

Why the conversion to MP3? FLAC is supported in Android since Honeycomb
(https://developer.android.com/guide/appendix/media-formats.html)

Main System: Touch; Marantz SR-5004; TMA Premium 905; TMA Premium 901;
BK Monolith+ FF; HDI Dune Smart D1; Pioneer PDP-LX5090H
iPad 32GB Wifi + Squeezepad (local playback activated)
Acer Iconia Tab A700 + Squeezeplayer
Wandboard Duallite + CSOS, integrated LMS activated