Been tinkering with this for a good  few hours but cant get it to work.

I have LMS 7.9 running on a windows server 2012 box.
Just got Spotify Premium. Desperate to get it working on my Transporter.
My understanding is this should work by using the Spotify Protocol
Handler.

I tried Following these instructions
http://www.gerrelt.nl/RaspberryPi/wordpress/spotify/ but I don't get any
music.

As of now, I have Spotify Protocol Handler, Official Spotify app, and
Triodes 3rd party Spotify App installed on my LMS.

When I use the 3rd Party Spotify App from the Web interface to try and
play Spotify, I can navigate to my playlists, and select one to play.
The album art appears, and the Transporter tries to play the track,
fails, and moves onto the next track, failing to play anything each
time.

When I go to Plugins in the web interface, and select Spotify protocol
handler, I get a 404 not found error. So I tried de-selecting the plug
in, restart server, and then re-apply the plugin.

Even after this, I still get a 404 error when I try to to go the
Protocol Handler config page.

Can anyone please point me in the right direction????

Thanks!