doctor_big wrote:
> My library is 9500 albums. I loved smart mix's ability to show me the
> dark corners of my music.
>
> I can't imagine anything else with that ability.

I also have a big library.
Spicefly SugarCube with TrackStat does the trick for me. It's able to
find the hidden gems in my library, but it's not as smart as SmartMix.

Would it be possible to create a new plugin that uses Last.fm (the API
has functions for similar artist and similar track) or maybe build
something that uses gracenote?
I'm not a programmer, so I cannot build it myself, but I would gladly
help with beta testing a new SmartMix plugin.