Can someone help me to install this plugin? I use Open Media Vault 3 /
Debian Jessie 8

Have made a copy of the git-repo and copy it to:
/var/lib/squeezeboxserver/cache/InstalledPlugins/Plugins/SrvrPowerCtrl
Thats the place, where the other plugins are located

But at /SrvrPowerCtrl/scripts i only find: mac, unix and win - no
debian.
I have read the readme.txt and find the part with instructions for
manual installation. But this instructions seems to be old. user is
squeezeboxbserver, not squeezeserver and the directory-path are not
corect
Also i cannot see the Server-Power-Control Settings Page in LMS

Have someone the scripts for debian or can point me: how can i manually
install this at debian jessie?