Spotify has recently improved the value of the Family Plan.  This was
fantastic news in our house, but wouldn't provide the full benefit until
everybody could access their own account through their SqueezeBox.

I'm a long time use of the wonderful Triode Plugin, and have extended
this to enable six concurrent Spotify streams.

This is currently Linux only, and has only been tested on i386, but
should work on arm processors also (Which should cover most NAS boxes)
I'm planning on releasing Windows and Mac version in the next few days.

All credit to Triode for his work on the original plugin and other
contributions to the community over the years.  Thanks also to Mika
Fisher for showing that side by side plugins were possible and for
showing the way.

First post, so will post the links in the next post.