mkkyah wrote:
> Thank you for that 505,
> I will test and report back soon.
> Before testing I can tell you that Mixcloud plugin was good with mp3
> streams but if the stream is mpeg-4 than skip was not working. I mean
> you could skip on the track but no sound was there while it seems to
> play further.
Do you have an example of a file that can play in MP3. I tested it
yesterday, but I have only seen mpeg-4 files. The preference for
mp3/mpeg-4 in the settings was broken, so it might have been a bit of
luck if you got mp3 or not in the previous version.

mkkyah wrote:
> I have added your repo but nothing is listed or offered to upgrade.
> Should I remove old version first?
I gave it version 0.1 (was 0.0.1), so it should upgrade. Is the repo
itself visible as a section at the bottom of the plugin list? Should
show up as "Squeezebox beta repository by Daniel Vijge". Actually I
haven't tested the full upgrade and installation path yet. And whilst I
am working on it, I'll probably publish some new version without
updating the version number. Not the best practice, I know, but I want
to deal with versioning only once I move it to the official 3rd party
repository, so everyone can install it. If you keep having trouble, try
a manual installation by downloading from
http://server.vijge.net/static/squeezebox/lms_mixcloud-0.1.zip

My patch: 'Reduce brightness when screen saver is active'
(http://server.vijge.net/squeezebox/) for Touch
Source code: 'GitHub' (https://github.com/danielvijge) for SqueezeCloud,
22tracks and YouTube (old version)