Wigster wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've just managed to clear out the installation of  a v. old version of
> the Mixcloud plugin and have finally managed to download your update.
> It's great, thank you!
>
> I'm wondering whether there is any possibility of adding support for
> skipping within the track? Currently, when I click within the progress
> bar, it advances but the audio stops and does not play anymore, despite
> the advancing counter.
>
> [edit] I've just noticed that the stream cannot unpause after being
> paused (counter starts ticking but no sound). I guess it's the same
> issue? I'm playing an MP4 stream.
>
> Thanks you!

Skipping in MP3 tracks seems to work, but in MP4 tracks it doesn't. The
plugin actually has some code that give an explicit error when trying to
skip any track that is not MP3:

Code:
--------------------

  if ( $ct ne 'mp3' ) {
  return ( 'SEEK_ERROR_TYPE_NOT_SUPPORTED', $ct );
  }

I'll first try to see if I can enable it for MP4 tracks as well. If that
is not possible, I think I have to disable skipping for MP4, and only
have it for MP3.

My patch: 'Reduce brightness when screen saver is active'
(http://server.vijge.net/squeezebox/) for Touch
Source code: 'GitHub' (https://github.com/danielvijge) for SqueezeCloud,
22tracks and YouTube (old version)