Hi,

I've also tried Squeeze-Controller on my Mac now, but the app can not connect
to my local LMS... I'm not sure, if it is related to the app or to the fact
that I am using the Mac with the integrated VoiceOver screen reader.

I can enter the ip address of my LMS, but I'm not sure, if I also have to enter
http:// in front of it.

As port I entered 9000, is this correct and the default? If it is the default,
maybe this entry could be already present in the textfield.

After that I tried to activate the save button either via keyboard or trackpad,
but nothing changed. This might be related to VoiceOver which maybe does not
fully support the interface of the Squeeze-Controller app.

Would it be a big thing to make sure that all things in the GUI of the app can
also be done via keyboard? That would help blind people who are using a screen
reading software a lot. Also I've found a few buttons which are not labeled and
the screen reader is not telling me the function of these buttons. Labeling all
buttons with theire recoresponding meaning would also be very cool for that
reason.

Ciao and thanks a lot,

  Schoepp