Hello pinkdot

I have a new Synology NAS as written in the Title. I can't Start de LMS
State: "required" (Status: angehalten)

I have download your File
(LogitechMediaServer-x86_64-7.9.0-161.1096.spk) for DSM 6* / DM216+ with
Chrom (with IE the file changed to .tar)

If I want to install manually the Update, the NAS tell me:
The package file is corrupt. Please download the package file once more
or contact the developer of the package
(Die Paketdatei ist fehlerhaft. Bitte laden Sie die Paketdatei noch
einmal herunter oder kontaktieren Sie den Entwickler des Pakets.)

I have my NAS in German so i am not sure the Translation is correct. My
you can German, than you see the original Message in German.

Thank you for your Help!

Greetings from Switzerland
jessy_ch