Man in a van wrote:
> Just pasted your url into my LMS and got
>
> here is no icon showing in the left hand pane but it does display on the
> Joggler Screen which is being used as a contoller.
>
> This is my normal (Dash>HLS) R3 url
>
> edit, just tested your url on a SBRadio and the icon is displaying

Thanks, I've investigated more and confirmed that the
RPi/picoreplayer/7" screen/jivelite combo still shows no BBC icons.
Similarly, Jivelite on my PC shows no BBC icons.  However using the LMS
interface, they are all there.  Also, they show up in Squeeze Commander.

My BBC stream preferences are set to HLS>MP3>FlashAAC>FlashMP3.     I'm
running the iPlayer plugin v 1.3.1alpha3 and have the PlayHLS v1.1
plugin enabled.

Playing on

Logitech Media Server Version: 7.8.0 - 1395395852 @ Fri Apr 18 13:29:51
EDT 2014
Hostname: vortexbox
Server IP Address: ...
Server HTTP Port Number: 9000
Operating system: Red Hat - EN - utf8
Platform Architecture: i686-linux
Perl Version: 5.18.4 - i386-linux-thread-multi
Database Version: DBD::SQLite 1.34_01 (sqlite 3.7.7.1)
Total Players Recognized: 5

Should I change to the DASH version of iPlayer?

regards
George