Mnyb wrote:
> The players continue to play out their buffer .
>
> They apearently also continue to play some types of streams ?
>
> After you loosed server connection , nut no control will work .

It ran for 2 hours before I shut it down at the player (radio). The
volume control worked while this was going on but the screen reported it
was still on the song that was playing when the server shutdown even
though a couple of dozen songs and some announcements had played after
that song.

Logitech Media Server Version: 7.9.0 - 1472937447 @ Tue Sep  6 04:19:01
UTC 2016
Operating system: Debian - EN - utf8                    Platform Architecture:
x86_64-linux
                        Perl Version: 5.22.1 - x86_64-linux-gnu-thread-multi
                                                Database Version: DBD::SQLite
1.34_01 (sqlite 3.7.7.1)

One SB Touch connected by ethernet - Denon AVR -1912 Receiver, Paradigm
4.1 speakers
Two SB Radios wireless