Max2Play wrote:
> Hi d6jg,
> While I am not entirely familiarized with the picoreplayer software as I
> am with Max2Play, I would still like to point to our open
> addon-structure, wherein everyone can add or even create any new
> software for Max2Play and implement it into the existing framework.
> Therein, a lot of new features and services can be added, combined and
> removed, giving you a much larger field of applications for the
> software. Aside from that general difference, we also consistently add
> new addons and update our existing ones to add more features from the
> first start. You can look at a few of our updates in the 'Max2Play
> topic'
> (http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?101856-Max2Play-Webinterface-for-Mediaclients-(Audioplayer-Squeezeserver-Airplay-XBMC)&p=864563&viewfull=1#post864563)
> where I introduced some, but you can find a list of 'all addons on our
> website' (https://www.max2play.com/en/addons/).

For clarification I currently have no issue with max2play. I used it to
set up a system for a friend. I prefer piCorePlayer for players due to
its ability to run from RAM.

*Vortexbox LMS 7.9 music on QNAP TS419p via NFS* iThingys/iPeng/Tablets
*Living Room* - SB3 -> Onkyo TS606 - > Celestion Ditton F20s - Zone 2 ->
Sony TA FE 320 -> Sennheiser RS 130 & B&W P7
*Office* - RPi -> Sony TA FE320 -> Celestion F10s / SB3 -> Onkyo CRN 755
-> Wharfedale Modus Cubes
*Dining Room* -> SB Boom *Kitchen* -> UE Radio (upgraded to SB Radio)
*Bedroom (Bedside)* - SB Touch -> Topping TP21 -> AKG Headphones
*Bedroom (TV)* - Amazon Fire TV (SB Player) -> Topping TP20 ->
Wharfedale Modus Cubes