castalla wrote:
> No idea!   Does Perl come with the OS or is it part of LMS ?

I think it depends. On Windows, Perl necessary binaries are bundled with
LMS, in Linux LMS uses whatever is available and add a few packages if
necessary. Can you update your Linux distro or the Perl package on that
system?, or as said above, you can try manual installation of some Perl
libraries, precisely the Crypto one

> I assume that simply doing
>
> > wget http://www.inf.udec.cl/~diegocaro/rp...0.07-1_all.deb
> > dpkg -i libnet-sdp-perl_0.07-1_all.deb
>
> will fix the problem ?
no no! this piece is not needed anymore at all in anycase

LMS 7.7.5 - 5xRadio, 3xBoom, 4xDuet, 1xTouch, 1 SB2. Sonos 2xPLAY:1,
PLAY:3, PLAY:5, Marantz NR1603, JBL OnBeat, XBMC, Foobar2000, XBoxOne,
JRiver 21, Chromecast Audio, Chromecast v1, Pi B2, Pi B+, 2xPi A+,
Odroid-C1, Cubie2