philippe_44 wrote:
> Yes it is - so it works (does start and scans properly), but no CC
> device is found. Is it possible that you have more than one network
> interface on your mac? If you do, please specify, on the setting page,
> under "network socket to use", the exact IP address of your machine on
> the network where CC devices are

I'm sorry but my knowledge of these things is limited. Would you mind
giving me instructions in how to answer your question? I don't know what
a network interface is. My system is an Apple AirPort Extreme router
connected to a cable modem. The CCA connects to that router. No
computers are running when I use the CCA. There is an Airport Express in
another part of the house used as an extender. There is an Apple TV and
a Direct TV receiver and RokuStick on the network as well. The Apple TV
and Roku are in sleep mode when not in use. The CCA has an IP address of
10.0.1.26. Any of that of interest?