Hi Experts,

I updated the Pluto web site to add version 3 information. See:
http://portals.apache.org/pluto/index.html

Note that you may have to refresh your browser cache to see the new
information.

I included the V3 API documentation, and some sections on V3 functionality.
The content is from my point of view final except for a few minor edits
concerning the download version and links, which will have to be updated
when we cut a release.

Please have a look and provide feedback if you find anything missing or
inaccurate.

thanks,
Mit freundlichen Grüßen, / Kind regards,
Scott Nicklous

WebSphere Portal Standardization Lead & Technology Consultant
Specification Lead, JSR 362 Portlet Specification 3.0
IBM Commerce, Digital Experience Development

IBM Deutschland Research & Development GmbH / Vorsitzender des
Aufsichtsrats: Martina Koederitz / Geschäftsführung: Dirk Wittkopp
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Böblingen / Registergericht: Amtsgericht Stuttgart,
HRB 243294