Hi Christian,

I'm not sure how a change to the frontend can influence that
way the backend. Two things to check: 'sql_history' is in use
(as it generates the timestamp used at a later stage to work
out the name of the dynamic table) and sql_table_schema file
is readable.

Moreover, something related to dynamic SQL tables was fixed in
just released 0.12.0rc1 version - and it's been in the CVS for
quite a while. If you are not using either of these versions,
another chance is to upgrade and see if this solves the issue.

Otherwise we may have to dig deeper into it. Let me know.