Hi Paolo,

It has been a long time for me to get a chance to look at this again.

--- On Tue, 23/6/09, Paolo Lucente <pa...@pmacct.net> wrote:

> You might have read that one of the main causes for these
> descrepancies is accounting for L2 frames vs IP packets
> (which is what NetFlow does).

I have since discovered the existence of the "adjb" option for the
"sql_preprocess" config to account for the difference.

I am trying to use this to add the L2 (ethernet) overhead to see if the figures
match up more closely with this overhead included.

The problem I am having is that when I use this directive I am getting nothing
logged. The relevant config lines I have are:

aggregate[abc]: dst_host
aggregate_filter[abc]: dst net x.x.x.x/21
plugins: mysql[inbound], mysql[abc]
sql_table[abc]: internet
sql_preprocess[abc]: adjb=26

If I comment out the sql_preprocess line then the config works and I get
correct data being put into my SQL table. When I add the preprocess line I get
nothing being put into my table. Am I mis-understanding how to use this option ?

Thanks,
Tony.