Hi Zenon,

One additional point to my previous reply.

On Fri, Oct 23, 2009 at 02:23:34AM +0300, Zenon Mousmoulas wrote:

> I am reluctant to use 'nfacctd_as_new: bgp' RIB lookups since we
> probably have this information already (exporter is setup for
> origin-as).

Very true. And it depends on your goals whether that is sufficient
or not. An important piece of information, for peering purposes for
example, is correlating peer-as and origin-as. Getting ASN info
straight from BGP enables you to do that. Perhaps also add BGP
next-hop if peering with the same people at multiple places or
for a bit of traffic engineering - granted that the network is
is running MPLS; but because you run NetFlow v9, you should be
able to get BGP next-hop from there aswell.