Hi Charlie,

The 'nfacctd_time_new' directive is by default set to false, meaning
original timestamps would be honoured (and aggregates inserted in the
correct time-bin).

Would also suggest to ensure keeping the 'sql_dont_try_update' to false
(which is the default) - as you are going to do something which is not
real-time (hence the 'sql_startup_delay' can't be of help) and you might
incur into the situation something has to be UPDATEd.