Hi JF,

As Karl said, libpcap looks what's on the wire and pmacct doesn't
get further up in the packet layering. You can always do a quick
check by verifying what tcpdump sees.

While on NAT & Linux, and perhaps not related to this specific
issue: the "uacctd" daemon has been introduced in pmacct as of
0.12.0rc3: it relies on the ULOG framework for packet capturing
and should give increased flexibility (prerouting, postrouting,
etc.) in scenarios where one does accounting on the same Linux
box which is also doing the NAT.