Hi Zenon,

On Wed, Nov 25, 2009 at 12:59:04PM +0200, Zenon Mousmoulas wrote:

> I am not sure if this affects nfacctd or, perhaps, if it overrides this
> information by looking up the next-hop (and perhaps also the dst peer AS)
> in the BGP RIB?

If i'm not mistaken you are not using the 'nfacctd_as_new' configuration
directive in your config - or it's not set to 'bgp'. If this is the case,
that key causes fields that can be grasped from multiple sources, ie. BGP
and NetFlow, like src_as, dst_as, bgp_nexthop to be looked up against BGP.
Default value is to look them up in the export protocol (NetFlow, sFlow).

Still if this holds, can you give it a try?

Let me know.