Hi Igor,

I'm not aware of any issues with the 'sfacctd_renormalize' feature;
perfect you already did some debug with sflowtool - that would have
been my first suggestion.

I would ask you, if possible, to send me privately a brief capture
of some sFlow datagrams (pcap format, full packets) so that i can
have a look myself and replay them in a lab environment.

This would also help understanding very quickly if the load of the
system can be a viable explanation or not.